Wednesday, June 13, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses he said

Listen to pieces of the main job of the business of the prostitutes - come prostitutes multi, I found myself distracted uncomfortable. The taste of this meal is to eat strange, do not seem to know what to eat.
After dinner, rest a while, I took out my uncle's address, to ask the way to the gold's brother-in-law,cheap oakley sunglasses, her brother-in-law took the address for a moment and said: In the past, is very far, it is estimated that you are hard to find, I will take you past it. should be said that the four, because her brother-in-law with a little boy, leaving her sister to keep the shop, her brother-in-law with the two of us walking to go.
He led us to turn the two roads came to a broad new avenue: - and his little boy for a walk, a holding, so the walking is relatively slow, the way I watch the scenery of Huadu. Huadu far,oakley sunglasses, but that can be considered far from the city area, and to another city, not necessarily also the number of opportunities can come and freely shopping! side to give us, not developed, I do not know how many years back better. Four stop and go, slowly, at the foot of the road feel some gravel roadside barren, Sure enough, out of this New Town Avenue, appeared in front of rows of unit dormitories Chen Jiujin building, we are here, to see so many buildings, and do not know where to start looking. followed those retired workers took the address, a little confusedly, saying it was here, perhaps a few blocks, but the specific location, you can not tell. Finally, there is an old woman to see the name of my uncle: ! Pan Ming, well cooked, is not the Zhanjiang moved to. aside on this building, fourth floor. knock on the door, a fat, elderly man of medium height, opened the door, I was not quite remember the appearance of the uncle, I guess it is him, but not too casual chaos recognition, he said: house?

No comments:

Post a Comment